Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Prospero's Books


It was said that if you took away Prospero's books it would kill him. I believe this concept is true for many people. Prospero's reasoning was that he would not be able to perform his magic but for us mortals I think that many people rely on their books and reading as a way to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. There are so many people that would be absolutely devastated if their books were taken away from them. Some people would have no way to view the outside world which that alone would kill many people. I know people who would lose their minds if they were never allowed to read again. My grandma says that reading keeps her sain and I believe it! Prospero needed his books for magic and many of us need books for our sanity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.